Kompact and Big Bag plants
The Kompact plant is the plant which guarantees the quality of big plants to serve small-size companies.
It is designed for users who have water flows which range from 200 to 700 l/min, and whose limited storage space demands very compact sludge.
Everything is integrated into the plant framework, and the clear water tank and the silo decanter are combined.
In a small space of approximately 2.5 m x 2.5 m x 5 m high, the Kompact brings together all the components and
quality standards that are typical of bigger plants:
– Stainless steel decanter silo, 5.000 to 15.000 l
– Polyelectrolyte (flocculant) plant
– Acquæ filter press, 400 x 400
– The installation of a special framework for easy handling, ideal for use in building sites, quarries or wherever there is the need to filter different water collection points;
– Cloth washing;
– Unloading container;
– Ramps for transferring the sludge into Big Bags.
To fulfil the requirements of small- and medium-size marble workshops, Matec produces plants for the purification of waste water and sludge flows (up to 400-500 l/min), with the same quality standards and obtaining the same clarification levels that are typical of bigger plants. Matec produces systems provided with filtering bags, known as Big Bags (90 cm x 90 cm x 120 cm), matched to silos made of embossed stainless steel.
Plants with 1 to 5 Big Bags can produce from 1500 Kg to 7500 Kg of sludge, with or without a polyelectrolyte (flocculant) plant.